Nautica Marine Consultants, is a company geared up to provide specialist Marine & Offshore consultancy services to both local and international maritime & offshore community across the globe. We provide turnkey solutions in Design & engineering which includes technical consultancy services in Naval Architecture, Offshore & Marine sector.
Our technical team has professional engineers, designers and naval architects with adequate practical engineering knowledge and expertise in handling multiple CAD/CAM/CAE systems as well as a wide network of special expertise comprising consultants and engineering firms. The team possesses experience in diversified background and skills by working on various successful projects for overseas customers from naval and commercial segments of ship building and offshore projects. Our team has the advantages of long professional experience at the diversified market, well versed with the approval requirements of various classification societies like ABS, IRS, GL, BV, DNV etc.
Our team is capable of project management, marine surveys, and boasts an extensive list of satisfied clients. We are a broad based Maritime Consultancy (as can be seen from the list of areas of expertise, skills and services) having provided various complete turnkey solutions to clients for any conversion and refurbishments needs including feasibility studies. Our team of Naval Architects and structural engineers are well experienced in new ship design, structural analysis, Stability, Detail Engineering, 3D modeling and Laser Scanning etc. We offer standard designs on various specialized vessels including PSV, OSV, Towing vessels, FIFI vessels, DSV, Non-Self-propelled and Self-propelled Barges, Liftboats, etc. Our Project Management team can handle any complex ship and offshore related projects with dedicated team to support our clients; our team is well experienced in PMC projects in Singapore, China, Far East and Middle East. Our engineers are having hands on experience with Korean, Japanese, Chinese shipyard operations. Nautica Marine Consultants provides reliable services ranging from technical consultancy to project management and boasts an extensive list of satisfied clients.
Any major Marine Engineering project is not complete without Detail Engineering. We can start from scratch building the detail model of any kind of project with rule based quality check process and generate production drawings, assembly plans, work build strategy bending templates, profile sketches, part list, BOM, schematics, spool drawings, composite layouts, MTO`s, isometrics and various customizable outputs as per client requirement.
Our vision is to expand our services to other areas and/or regions by both cementing our relationships and giving enhanced satisfaction to our present partners and associates and by seeking and securing further partners and associates. While continuing to provide professional, technically correct and cost-effective services to our valued existing clients, at the same time securing and satisfying potential new clients.
# To strive and provide cost effective, professional maritime consultancy services in the global maritime environment.
# To ensure that we have continual improvement in our services to satisfy our existing client base.
# Continual expansion to spread our expertise by cementing our relationships with existing partners and associates and seeking new partners and associates.
# To continue to expand our client base by seeking and securing new partners on the global platform.
The business approach shall be to utilize a broad range of skills coupled with qualifications and experience. With its efficiency, skilled technicians, cost effective & timely services and its higher technological services, Nautica Marine Consultants has the ability to provide a fully rounded set of services to its clients. The organization is able to provide solutions that are specific to customer requirements and cost effectively tailored to suit builder`s fabrication facilities. Utilizing practical experience, the organization has the ability to integrate manpower costing and project planning complying with the various Industrial, Marine and Offshore Engineering standards.
The QHSE Management System of Nautica Marine Consultants is established, documented, implemented and maintained in order to target continual improvements in accordance with International Standards.
The Company’s QHSE management system intends to:
• Consistently provide Quality Services in all aspects of business relationships
• Ensuring a safe working environment, by recognizing training needs and ensuring only properly trained personnel are used in any particular task.
• Providing safe practices in all operations by developing and issuing procedures, guidelines and work instructions, where found necessary, due to statutory requirements, past experience or as a result of incidents, accidents, internal audits and management reviews.
• Ensure protection of the environment and property
• Ensuring proper preparedness for emergencies both safety-related and environmental, by development of procedures to recognize and deal with potentially hazardous or environmentally damaging situations, and by conducting regular exercises to ensure that all involved employees can effectively contribute in an emergency situation;
• Ensure compliance with mandatory rules and regulations, guidelines and standards recommended by Classification Societies and Marine Industry organizations concerning safety and environmental protection are taken into account.
• Providing for continuous improvement of the safety management skills of personnel by ensuring their participation in regular training sessions and reviews of the performance.
All employees are responsible for safely carrying out quality work. He/she is responsible to:
• Integrate QHSE Practices into all activities; exercise necessary steps to protect the health and safety of self and others.
• Comply with all applicable requirements outlined in this QHSE Manual
• Provide feedback on the effectiveness of QHSE Practices and suggest improvements
• Participate in any company training for which he is nominated by his/her supervisor
• Participate in any emergency exercises that takes place at his/her work location.
• Participate in tool box talks that is scheduled for his/her work group.
• Be sufficiently familiar with the management systems and operating procedure that are applicable to self and job.
• Follow all work instructions relating to occupational health and safety that is issued by his/her Supervisor and Management.
• Use correctly the personal protective clothing and equipment (PPE) provided by the Company for his/her protection and welfare.
• Report promptly any accidents, incidents and near misses, however small, to his/her Supervisor.
• Comply with all audible warnings and alarms.
For inquiries & consulting please give us a call on, + 91 7769096287